- People who use assistive technologies have a right to self-determination.
- All Technology For Living programs should be accessible, equitable and fair to everyone that it serves.
- People who use the Technology For Living Provincial Respiratory Outreach Program have a right to funding security in the provision of respiratory equipment and supplies.
- All individuals who are clients of Technology For Living have the right to express their needs, to voice their concerns and to articulate their goals in a climate of personal safety.
- Individuals who are clients of Technology For Living have the capacity to learn and to develop the skill and knowledge to manage their own respiratory and assistive technology needs.